Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-11-2011, 06:47 AM   #16
Mel Comley
Addict
Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Just had to share my latest five star review with you all.

Gripping mystery and thriller. The details are believable, the characters interesting... while my review may be bland... this book definitely isn't. Do yourself a favor and read it... you'll be glad you did.

Melx
Mel Comley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:30 AM   #17
Mel Comley
Addict
Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Well the sequel is finished, due to be uploaded in February, just in time by the look of my latest review.

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Justice' in the title, 19 Jan 2011
By
Helen Bennett "Bronwyn" (Berkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Impeding Justice (Kindle Edition)
I was first drawn to this book by the title, after seeing it mentioned in the Authors' forum, as I was seeking a present for my husband who likes crime fiction, which I don't (usually). I was disappointed at first to find it was not available in paperback (because it doesn't seem much like a present if you simply download a book). However, at least it gave me the opportunity to read it first on my own Kindle and I was plesantly surprised.
This book fully exploits the 3 major human emotions: love, fear and rage, with most of the others in between (jealousy, remorse, revenge, etc). For me, a book really stays in mind when I think back and cannot remember if it was indeed a book, or a film I once saw. That is how 'real' the characters seemed.
I still hope to buy a printed copy for my husband when it becomes available, as well as the sequel(s).

Mel
Old 01-19-2011, 02:54 PM   #18
LCEvans
L.C. Evans
LCEvans doesn't litterLCEvans doesn't litter

Device: Kindle, iPod Touch
Hi, Mel, good to see you here. I've put on my thinking cap and so far have drawn a blank. I'll keep trying.
LCEvans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 08:37 AM   #19
Mel Comley
Addict

Ok, I've decided on a title for the sequel 'FINAL JUSTICE' it's due out in a couple of weeks.

Hope you'll take a look at Impeding Justice before it comes out, it's getting great reviews.

Mel
Old 02-08-2011, 10:35 AM   #20
Mel Comley
Addict

Amazon dropped the price this morning to 49 pence!!

***********SHOCK HORROR**************

Don't know why, but amazon.co.uk dropped the price of Impeding Justice down to 49 pence this morning.

So grab it while you can folks!
Old 02-12-2011, 08:57 AM   #21
Mel Comley
Addict

It's still on offer folks at 49p, don't know when it's goin to go up to it's proper price of £2.14, so grab a bargain now.

Mel
Old 03-09-2011, 01:25 AM   #22
Mel Comley
Addict

Both my books are featured on http://dailycheapreads.com today and are priced at 99 cents.

Grab them while you can folks!

Mel ;-)

Last edited by Mel Comley; 03-13-2011 at 08:45 AM.
Old 05-19-2011, 05:33 AM   #23
Mel Comley
Addict

Just received another fab five star review for Impeding Justice and a four star too. Had to delay the release of the third book in the series though, all will be revealed soon. ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it !, 18 May 2011
By
Shell (Lincoln, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Impeding Justice (A Lorne Simpkins thriller) (Kindle Edition)
I bought this book in Jan but have only just got around to reading it. I couldn't put this book down and read it within a few hours. Yes there are still quite a few typing errors in it as some reviewers have said (most of them seemed to be where there hadn't been a space put inbetween two words) but don't let this put you off as they are not major ones. This was a fast paced story full of suspense and I am just about to buy the next book as I can't wait to see what happens. I would definitely recommend this book !
Old 06-11-2011, 12:34 PM   #24
Mel Comley
Addict

Now only 99p/99cents.

Received a wonderful five star review the other day on Goodreads that I thought I'd share with you all.

Nick's review
Jun 09, 11

5 of 5 stars
bookshelves: --kindle-ereader, 2011, comley-mel
Read from May 14 to June 09, 2011 — I own a copy
BCID: (generate)

I really enjoyed the book I found that the words flowed off the page and kept me hooked to find out what was going to happen next. I felt that the style of the story and the plot are as good as James Patterson’s Alex Cross series, which are a great series to read. So is Lorne Simpkins going to be the English version to Alex Cross? Let’s hope so.

I have the next book Final Justice on my kindle waiting for me to start reading.

I would like to say a big! Thank you to Mel Comley for writing a gripping story and I can not wait to start the next book. I hope my review has given the book the justice it deserves.

Always nice to be compared to the man who influenced my decision to write thrillers.

Old 06-27-2011, 09:44 AM   #25
Mel Comley
Addict

Impeding Justice has just gone FREE on Amazon UK, check on Amazon US though, as for some reason it keeps changing! ;-)
Old 10-08-2011, 11:43 AM   #26
Mel Comley
Addict

The latest review for Impeding Justice, still on offer at 71p/99c.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Paced, Action Packed, October 6, 2011
By
Marilou George (Port Orange, FL United States) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Impeding Justice (Revised version) (A DI Lorne Simpkins thriller) (Kindle Edition)
Impeding Justice by Mel Comley is a fast paced action packed book that I really enjoyed and was totally engrossed in. With Detective Inspector Lorne Simpkins as the heroine and the Unicorn as her evil nemesis, the action is non-stop. The other characters were a great supporting cast and played an integral part in the story. When the Detective Inspectors daughter gets pulled into this force of evil you will be on the edge of your seat! This book has all the twists and turns you would expect from a really great story. I would recommend this book to everyone, it was great!

Hope you'll give it a try. ;-)
Old 11-21-2011, 10:53 AM   #27
Mel Comley
Addict

Impeding Justice has just gone FREE. Grab it while you can.

Amazon US http://ow.ly/7AoDg and UK http://ow.ly/7AoKU

The other books in the series are $2.99/ £1.72

Hope you like it/them. ;-)
Old 12-26-2011, 04:53 AM   #28
Mel Comley
Addict

My novelette to go with my thriller series has just gone FREE!

Just to let everyone know that It's A Dog's Life has just gone FREE.

It's a 12,000 word Lorne Simpkins story, that takes place between Cruel Justice and Impeding Justice.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dogs-Lorne-S...e-ebook/dp/B00...

http://www.amazon.com/Dogs-Lorne-Sim...ebook/dp/B0063...

Also Impeding Justice is only 61p/99c too
Old 04-22-2012, 01:41 PM   #29
Mel Comley
Addict

Impeding Justice is on offer at 99 cents for the next few days.

Currently at #5 in the police procedurals. #224 in the US charts.

http://www.amazon.com/Impeding-Justi...2&sr=1-1-spell

And book four in the series is just going through the final editing process, due to be released in a couple of weeks. ;-)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Old 04-29-2012, 08:09 AM   #30
Mel Comley
Addict

Impeding Justice is due to rise to $2.99 in the next few days (already gone up at Smashwords) Please take advantage and get your copy for only 99c/99p now.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...cm_cd_asin_lnk

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/impe...sri=mel+comley

Also wanted to tell you that Foul Justice book four in the series is due to be released around May 10th.

Have a great weekend.

Tags
crime fiction, feisty female protagonist, murder, revenge, thriller ebooks