Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-18-2010, 02:44 AM   #16
lisamason
Lisa Mason
lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindle, Sony EReader (prospective)
Hi ImogeneRose. Thanks for the welcome! I'm still learning the ropes at MR, but did post an announcement on the Writer's Corner Forum about SUMMER OF LOVE, A TIME TRAVEL with lots more info. Check it out!
lisamason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 02:44 AM   #17
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Me thinks there is a book somewhere !!!!
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-13-2010, 12:56 AM   #18
ed_luhrs
ed_luhrs began at the beginning.

Device: none
I read the novel. I love the novel - love it. I reviewed it on Amazon. I have always wanted to know what happened to it. Did you make a few changes since for the mobile edition?

Let me know if you have a facebook page - find me if you like. Thanks, Lisa Mason! - Ed Luhrs
ed_luhrs is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
author, readers, science fiction book