Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 03-14-2012, 09:50 PM   #1
MooseFam5
Enthusiast
MooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Nook STR, Nook Tablet
Calibre with Two Readers? STR and Nook Tablet

I searched on the forum but didn't see this question asked before. What is the best approach to use Calibre to manage & sideload content onto two different readers- a Nook STR and a Nook Tablet. As the Welcome Wizard lists these as two different device types, I'm wondering if Calibre has certain nuances that it uses for the different devices.
MooseFam5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 10:03 PM   #2
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
I use Calibre with my 350, Opus and Pb360....never had any problems ...I have even loaded to ereaders at one time on Calibre...My old 505 and my PP and they were both recognized at the same time!; the former as the 505 and the latter as a storage device...when both were plugged in.... Calibre worked fine for load and unloading of books...
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert