Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-20-2010, 10:30 AM   #1
Adolfo00
Adolfo00 began at the beginning.

Device: none
pdf reader

Hi!!
I have a serious problem with calibre's e-book viewer because it doesn't open pdf with images like a normal pdf reader, all images and rows are confused and it is unreadable.
I'm using the version 0.6.44..I don't undestand why it does that...i tried to convert the document in other types but it is the same..
it isn't a problem of my document because I tried with different pdf documents..
maybe a possible problem could be that i'm not using it with my e-book device but on my pc..but i don't care..
.. more people told me that it is very good reader but i'm finding more problem.

please answer me soon
Thanks
Adolfo
Adolfo00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 11:05 AM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
If you are reading on a PC, why use the Calibre Viewer rather than a native PDF reader? You can tell Calibre to use the installed native reader for such files rather than its own viewer.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-21-2010, 09:21 AM   #3
Adolfo00
Adolfo00 began at the beginning.

Device: none
..beacuse calibre is open source and I want develop some new skills ,some new ideas ..but this problem stop me...
Adolfo00 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
confused rows, e-book viewer, formating, pdf reader, unreadable