Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-28-2015, 05:21 AM   #12796
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
Maybe another general release of 90% codes would remedy the situation.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!:ee k:
murg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 05:55 AM   #12797
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
Kim I see that the problem with using non real email addresses is that if you win one of the major prizes, like a device or the cash, then you can't claim.

It's easy to just use a hotmail account and up to 10 aliases with that account (as allowed by hotmail).

Quite a few of us have won devices and around Christmas time someone from here won the major $1,000 prize. So imo it pays to use legit email addresses.
Or you can use a gmail address. If you put a dot "." in the address, it lands into your regular account. For example, username@gmail.com and use.rname@gmail.com (or userna.me@gmail.com) will be seen as different addresses but you receive all of them in one place.
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-28-2015, 08:19 AM   #12798
beautifulsoup
Addict
beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many ereaders.
Whoops; should've read upthread.....sorry.
beautifulsoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 09:32 AM   #12799
Kim W
Connoisseur
Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhy View Post
Or you can use a gmail address. If you put a dot "." in the address, it lands into your regular account. For example, username@gmail.com and use.rname@gmail.com (or userna.me@gmail.com) will be seen as different addresses but you receive all of them in one place.
I love the idea about the dot! Thanks for that. I actually do use mostly all real email addresses because of aliases with a few completely fake. Now it seems I will be creating a bunch of new Kobo logons.
Kim W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 09:35 AM   #12800
jimars
Zealot
jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Thinkpad
US contest still isn't working.
jimars is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-28-2015, 09:38 AM   #12801
Susan A
Groupie
Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO Aura H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mura35 View Post
I can't play. I cleared all the browsing data, and still can't play. If I click on the wrong answer, it tells me so, but if I click on the right answer, no code is generated, the page is just sitting there :/
I'm having the same problem today.

Anyone else?
Susan A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 09:45 AM   #12802
darryl
Wizard
darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Oasis, Huwei Ascend Mate 7
Same here. Typical Kobo. I'll try again tomorrow and hopefully they will have their act together again.
darryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 09:58 AM   #12803
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlynne View Post
I used a new email address to see if that made a difference with the US trivia contest and it didn't. None of the correct answers work now, even going back to day one. Makes no sense.
Of course it makes sense. This is Kobo. They routinely put up barriers, knock them down and generally cause us to go in circles. You gotta be tough, clever and determined to play their trivia! It's not for the faint of heart! No weenies allowed.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 10:51 AM   #12804
anodboy
anodboy doesn't litteranodboy doesn't litter

Device: Kindle WiFi
URL: https://store.kobobooks.com/search?Q...rt=Temperature
Valid until: April 29th, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. E.S.T.
10% off
8ABRVS
20% off
MK8SJX
9LCV9B
25% off
MS5D8G
8RXD8S
30% off
22EV48
anodboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 11:09 AM   #12805
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearMountainBooks View Post
Of course it makes sense. This is Kobo. They routinely put up barriers, knock them down and generally cause us to go in circles. You gotta be tough, clever and determined to play their trivia! It's not for the faint of heart! No weenies allowed.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 11:22 AM   #12806
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I love the . in gmail email addresses hack. I've even signed up to gmail just for that!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 01:53 PM   #12807
Mura35
Mammarella
Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-Reader, iPad
I think Kobo is updating. I see a lot of code errors
Mura35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 01:59 PM   #12808
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhy View Post
Can I also use digits after my user name, such as username.101@gmail.com?
JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 02:03 PM   #12809
Susan A
Groupie
Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO Aura H20
I went through all of my email accounts. I had a 90% code associated with a list, I gave that to a friend and she used it successfully.

I also had a 75% code, in the same email account, expires today. It is associated with a list - -I think the list is titled "based on your purchase history, these are the books you are least likely to buy". There aren't many books on this list at all.

In addition, in the same account, I had a get 50% off your first book, but that expired on 4/24.

In 2 other accounts, I have 40% of your first purchase (although, this wouldn't be the first purchase for any of the accounts I mentioned) it did attache a list, but the list has 1,400,000 books, so I am assuming that this is just the list of coupon eligible books at KOBO. One expires today, one tomorrow.
Susan A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 02:39 PM   #12810
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl View Post
Same here. Typical Kobo. I'll try again tomorrow and hopefully they will have their act together again.
Tomorrow's the last day, so they better fix it by then!
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals