Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 08-18-2011, 01:58 PM   #1
syclone
Zealot
syclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enough

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge iPhone 4S IPad 1 iPad 2 Nook Touch 4 Palm Pilot
Deleting books

When I finish reading a book, it's easy enough to delete the book from the download folder. I haven't figured out how to erase it from the library, where I'm assuming another copy is being kept.
syclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:17 PM   #2
Synergi
Addict
Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPadPro, Galaxy Note 5, 8 (tab) & Galaxy Tab S3
Quote:
Originally Posted by syclone View Post
When I finish reading a book, it's easy enough to delete the book from the download folder. I haven't figured out how to erase it from the library, where I'm assuming another copy is being kept.
Open the library and the section you want to delete from. Top of screen, right hand corner there is a check mark next to All Tags. Click the check mark, then a check mark by all your books will appear. Click the check mark for the book you wish to delete, then hit the delete button at the bottom of the screen.
Synergi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-18-2011, 05:25 PM   #3
syclone
Zealot
syclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enough

Thanks, Synergi, it's easy when you know how.

Last edited by syclone; 08-18-2011 at 05:26 PM. Reason: mispelling
Old 08-19-2011, 10:05 AM   #4
nprnncbl
nprnncbl began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Edge
And just a note of caution about deleting books: there's no confirmation dialog.
nprnncbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 11:04 AM   #5
syclone
Zealot

I love living dangerously!
Advert