Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 09-21-2010, 06:48 PM   #1
tiniree
Zealot
tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Nook 1st Gen
Question My Nook Doesn't Like ADE anymore???

When I first got my book I had absolutely no problem downloading books onto my Nook from my library using ADE. They downloaded and were added to my ADE library FAST.

Until about a week ago. For the life of me I cannot figure out how come I can't get a book to download from my library using ADE! I get the book to download (supposedly) and it shows up on my pop up ADE black screen. But when I go to "click and drag" the title over to the left to my nook, I get the red X and then a smaller pop window comes up saying "verifying document". There.....that's as far as it gets! Doesn't matter if I wait 20 minutes - 20 hours....it just sticks there.

I have deleted the ADE download and re-downloaded the "newest" version but it does the same thing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PS: No problem downloading from B&N, Manybooks, etc.

Marie
tiniree is offline   Reply With Quote