Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 01-19-2013, 10:38 PM   #1
ext233
Enthusiast
ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: PW2
new yorker recipe + kindle PW

hi all, experimenting with my new PW and calibre, loving it so far!

i wanna subscribe to the new yorker recipe. managed to get all the articles downloaded and emailed to my PW in the correct .mobi format, however...

...none of the navigation links work properly and the table of contents is a mess. is this something to do with the new paperwhite itself, an outdated recipe, or some problem with my output settings?

also, is there a way to filter which articles it pulls down? i really don't need all the 'goings on about town' clippings on my kindle, especially since i don't live anywhere near new york. :P

any suggestions/guides on how to make a custom recipe for the new yorker would be great! thanks!
ext233 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:39 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Amazon screws up periodicals sent by email. Send them by USB instead. And make sure your output format in calibre is MOBI and output profile is Kindle
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert