Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 05-13-2011, 03:06 PM   #1
dormire
dormire began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
2 nooks on one account possible?

Hi all,

Last Christmas, my wife and I received two Nook Colors and registered each under our separate names and accounts at bn.com. Now, I love my NC and have bought and downloaded many titles. My wife, however, did not use hers much, having since bought only a couple of books.

I am wondering if it is possible for my wife to deregister her NC and then re-register it under my account so that she has access to all the books that I have downloaded for my account. If so, can someone point me to an addy for instructions? Or give me some simple directions to accomplish this? I just want to make sure that, if both NCs are registered to my account, will both NCs be able to download the same book to them?

Thanks for any help,
Dormire
dormire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 03:21 PM   #2
pl001
Evangelist
pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Color, EVO3D, Surface RT, Galaxy S5, Surface 3
I have my Nook and Nook Color on the same account. Books show up on both. Not sure if apps would between two NCs. The page syncing between the two seems a bit hit-or-miss, but other than that it works fine.
pl001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-13-2011, 06:30 PM   #3
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
I also have my Classic and Color nooks registered to the same account and anything I buy shows up on both. I think you could do what you want. When you re-registrr the second nook, just use the same userid and password as with yhe first.
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:04 PM   #4
merlin5353
Trying to sort it out...
merlin5353 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color, Nook classic, Eee PC
Ditto. Same deal. Same account. Books & Mags on both. Can't say anything about the apps, though since my Wife's is the Nook; mine's the NC.
merlin5353 is offline   Reply With Quote