Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-03-2008, 06:25 PM   #1
drwowe
Enthusiast
drwowe began at the beginning.

Device: none
Any way to cut pages?

I have some .lit files I'm trying to convert, but the files have a couple of pages of junk at the beginning (like Readerworks logos). Is there anyway to cut off those pages, and just convert pages 3-end ?
drwowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 11:25 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by drwowe View Post
I have some .lit files I'm trying to convert, but the files have a couple of pages of junk at the beginning (like Readerworks logos). Is there anyway to cut off those pages, and just convert pages 3-end ?
The convertlit program used as a front end leaves a html file behind that can be edited.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert