Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-16-2005, 05:10 PM   #1
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Yahoo invades privacy - time to opt out

If you have some kind of Yahoo account, better check this out: Yahoo is using something called "Web beacons" or a "super cookie" to track everywhere you go - not only the Yahoo network but also outside of it by using a persistent file on your hard disk.

Good thing is you can opt out by clicking here and following the instruction.
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote