Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 05-11-2012, 10:23 PM   #1
petercrowell
Connoisseur
petercrowell began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
TOC not working in the simple previewer on the DTP site

I've uploaded my .mobi to the DTP site. The whole book works great on the Kindle preview on my computer, but in the simple preview on the site the html table of contents doesn't work.

Is this normal?

Thanks!
petercrowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 07:37 AM   #2
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Peter:

If you'd perused the KDP forums, you'd know that the KDP Previewer does not have an active TOC. It's disabled in the upload Previewer.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-13-2012, 06:07 PM   #3
petercrowell
Connoisseur
petercrowell began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
I appreciate you taking a moment to reply, Hitch, and reminding me of an alternative resource for information. I've had such great luck with the experts here, I sometimes forget there are other places to turn.

Thanks very much.
petercrowell is offline   Reply With Quote