Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 03-04-2012, 10:42 AM   #16
Venus
Country girl
Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phogg View Post
The Note did go through FCC licensing in a configuration for Verizon, so hopefully it will make it by summer. If Verizon 4G reached out here we would pull the trigger on AT&T and dump our land lines.
Thanks for the info. Summer is a great time to play at something new. I too would dump the land lines if Verizon 4g reached here. Maybe not, I am one of those people who need multiple extensions.
Venus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 12:07 PM   #17
MV64
Addict
MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
I'm looking at getting a Samsung smartphone next month when I'm due to upgrade. It will be my first smart phone. My wife has a Samsung Galaxy Player and I really like it. It feels solid and non-plasticy, it looks great and the interface is responsive and uncluttered. If their phones are anything like their players, I'm in.
MV64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-05-2012, 12:13 PM   #18
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by MV64 View Post
I'm looking at getting a Samsung smartphone next month when I'm due to upgrade. It will be my first smart phone. My wife has a Samsung Galaxy Player and I really like it. It feels solid and non-plasticy, it looks great and the interface is responsive and uncluttered. If their phones are anything like their players, I'm in.
The phones are better, since the players are stripped down versions.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 12:14 PM   #19
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by MV64 View Post
I'm picky with my cellphones, specially in terms of battery life and performance. This one I can tell you... is a good piece of hardware! Very nice smartphone.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 02:06 PM   #20
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
I'll say this for the Galaxy Player, it seems to be built well! I dropped mine twice the other day, once on the hardwood floor, later on thin carpet and not a scratch or ding and it still works great!
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-05-2012, 09:35 PM   #21
zossi
zossi can do the Funky Gibbon.zossi can do the Funky Gibbon.zossi can do the Funky Gibbon.zossi can do the Funky Gibbon.zossi can do the Funky Gibbon.zossi can do the Funky Gibbon.zossi can do the Funky Gibbon.zossi can do the Funky Gibbon.zossi can do the Funky Gibbon.zossi can do the Funky Gibbon.zossi can do the Funky Gibbon.

Device: Sony T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by graycyn View Post
I'll say this for the Galaxy Player, it seems to be built well! I dropped mine twice the other day, once on the hardwood floor, later on thin carpet and not a scratch or ding and it still works great!
i have both the Galaxy S II and the SGP 5.0, and honestly i don't notice much difference between the two in terms of speed for my usage.

i know im supposed to believe what the specs and benchmarks are telling me, but considering i paid twice as much for the S II, i certainly am not seeing twice the performance. but then again, i dont play HD games or do anything cpu intensive.. im actually thinking of just getting a pre-paid dumb phone and use the SGP 5.0 as my cell, since im almost never without wifi where i live...
zossi is offline   Reply With Quote