Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2007, 09:17 AM   #1
cvbesq
cvbesq began at the beginning.

Device: Rocket ebook & cybook
Original Cybook

I am considering selling my original Cybook which I purchased on Ebay about 1 year ago. It is in mint condition and the best part, is that it has two (2) additional batteries, which I bought from Bookeen, which are brand new. I also have a ton of unencrypted ebooks which I purchased as MS Lit files, which I unencrypted to read on the Cybook. If anyone is interested please e-mail me at cvbadali@yahoo.com and we can discuss price. Thanks!!
Old 11-20-2007, 09:05 PM   #2
cvbesq

Nathaniel,

I replied to your email. Please let know what you are interested in paying.

Christian V. Badali
Advert
Old 11-20-2007, 09:34 PM   #3
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
I changed my mind.

I actually wanted it to start a collection. But since it's a hobby, not a tool, I was told no. I already have the Kindle, and that's all I am allowed to get this year. Sorry.
Old 11-21-2007, 07:10 AM   #4
cvbesq

Nate,

"all I am allowed to" boy that sounds familiar....thanks anyway!

Christian

Last edited by cvbesq; 11-21-2007 at 08:34 AM.
Old 11-21-2007, 08:32 PM   #5
modsoul
Enthusiast
modsoul began at the beginning.

Device: prs-500
how much do you want for it.
Advert
Old 11-21-2007, 10:12 PM   #6
cvbesq

make me an offer....what would you be willing to pay?
Old 11-22-2007, 04:13 AM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Have you tried putting a "for sale" notice on the Yahoo Groups "CyBook" list? They seem to go for excellent prices ($250 or so is not uncommon) there. Still very popular devices, and the release of the Gen3 hasn't changed that.
Old 11-22-2007, 08:01 AM   #8
cvbesq

thanks slot that is a great idea forgot about that site. Really appreciate the advice.
Closed Thread