Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-26-2008, 05:56 PM   #61
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
Hajime Chitose - Megumi no Ame. (Composed by Yoko Kanno.)
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 07:43 PM   #62
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by igorsk View Post
Who's a what now?

(Note, this is my ignorant and impolite way of saying "Need more input". Sure, I could look it up, but I'd rather hear what you have to say, igorsk )

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 07:55 PM   #63
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
To the song level:

Janis Ian: Society's Child
Hampton the Hampster: "The Hampster Dance Song"

puts me in a really good mood ....

Oh, and that was followed by Handel's "Water Music" ... I guess I'm going in alphabetical order by artist today.

I'm hungry ... must be dinner time. Pizza I think.

Last edited by RickyMaveety; 06-26-2008 at 08:06 PM.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 07:29 AM   #64
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by igorsk
Who's a what now?
(Note, this is my ignorant and impolite way of saying "Need more input". Sure, I could look it up, but I'd rather hear what you have to say, igorsk )
Megumi no Ame (The Blessing Rain) is the song title, Hajime Chitose is the singer. She's got a pretty distinct voice (some compare her to Björk) which not everyone likes
The video: 1, 2.
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 07:38 AM   #65
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by igorsk View Post
Megumi no Ame (The Blessing Rain) is the song title, Hajime Chitose is the singer. She's got a pretty distinct voice (some compare her to Björk) which not everyone likes
The video: 1, 2.
Thanks! I'm watching it at the moment.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 07:57 AM   #66
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
I am listening to Zelda's brilliant new epic recording Shums which can be found on this thread.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...511#post205511
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 07:58 AM   #67
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
...and i'm listening to the live version.

again.

all day, every day, y'all. feel my pain.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 08:26 AM   #68
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Lovely. Absolutely lovely. The Shums!
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 08:32 AM   #69
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Would that be the original or the punk rock cover?
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 08:35 AM   #70
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

the extended "ice-skating in hell" dance remix.
Old 06-27-2008, 09:26 AM   #71
zelda_pinwheel

now i'm listening to "Come on Eileen" by Dexy's Midnight Runners. any typos in this post can be ascribed to the fact that i'm bouncing around in chair so much it's a wonder i haven't fallen off it yet.

oops, spoke too soon.
Old 06-27-2008, 09:46 AM   #72
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Holy Rolls and Breakfast Bowls by Zelda Pinwheel

(This is not a joke, it is from the EP The Laundry Room.)
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 09:48 AM   #73
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
Holy Rolls and Breakfast Bowls by Zelda Pinwheel

(This is not a joke, it is from the EP The Laundry Room.)
pre-emptive disclaimer : it's nothing to with me. like pshrynk, thieving bastards have stolen my name.

plus, talk about disloyal competition with my epic recording, SHUMS.
Old 06-28-2008, 04:46 PM   #74
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 / PSP
Say it to me now by Glen Hansard
Catire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 10:12 AM   #75
zelda_pinwheel

Exit music (for a film) by Radiohead.

this whole album is so brilliant (ok computer). i think it's my favorite, along with the bends.

Tags
birth of the shums, blues, listening, shumswrisomkw, unutterable silliness, youtubed! :)