Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 01-25-2012, 10:31 AM   #46
pastanley
Zealot
pastanley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pastanley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pastanley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pastanley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pastanley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pastanley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pastanley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pastanley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pastanley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pastanley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pastanley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paperwhite 4, Kindle fire HD 10
Facebook
Flixster
nook
TMZ
The weather channel
Netflix
garageband
ABC Player
Angry birds
VEVO (video channel)\
5-0 Radio (police scanner)
pastanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 10:34 AM   #47
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
This isn't exactly a favorite app, but it is kind of fun, and it's cheap (99¢).

The Onion Magic Answer Ball app.

I'm going to warn you though: Divining the future isn't always a family-friendly or work-safe undertaking with this app!
Looks nice, I'll have to check it out tonight.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-25-2012, 02:55 PM   #48
sbroome
Youngsta
sbroome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sbroome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sbroome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sbroome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sbroome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sbroome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sbroome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sbroome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sbroome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sbroome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sbroome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Nightstand for alarm clock functionality.
sbroome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:28 AM   #49
pagansoul
Fanatic
pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone5, iPad Gen3, Kobo, Kindle Fire, Kobo Vox. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
I have a new reading app callled Copia 2 that seems interesting. It scans to see what is in your library. You can mark it as want to buy, new, reading or finished and it's linked to a notebook and a community where you can interact with others reading the same works. I'm in the process of listing books I have just finished withing the last year and books I'm about to read also series I've been reading.
pagansoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 08:23 PM   #50
dgillette.rm
Connoisseur
dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: sony
Evernote
Goodreader
Bento
dgillette.rm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-08-2012, 03:27 AM   #51
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgillette.rm View Post
Evernote
Goodreader
Bento
May I ask what you use Bento for? I've been thinking of buying it.
Old 02-15-2012, 10:25 AM   #52
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
I just downloaded the Inkling app from the iTunes Apps Store. It allows you to buy interactive textbooks for the iPad. I downloaded a free chapter of this Music book to sample. I can't say too much about it yet, as I won't be exploring that sample for a couple of days, but it looks quite interesting. The books aren't cheap, however, but you can buy them a chapter at a time (although you'll pay more in the long run that way).
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 02:43 AM   #53
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
iCab
iBooks
MangaDL
Inkpad
AppAdvice
Engadget
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 06:53 PM   #54
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
If you've an iPad (esp. an iPad 2) and like drawing apps than the popular 'procreate' is currently at $0.99c (down from $5.99 I believe). I'm not sure how or if this applies across all world stores. I just mention it because it has been on my Wishlist for a while, and the discount triggered my buy-now reflex.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 04:41 AM   #55
FlorenceArt
High Priestess

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
If you've an iPad (esp. an iPad 2) and like drawing apps than the popular 'procreate' is currently at $0.99c (down from $5.99 I believe). I'm not sure how or if this applies across all world stores. I just mention it because it has been on my Wishlist for a while, and the discount triggered my buy-now reflex.

Cheers,
Marc
Thanks, I'll have to see if it's also discounted in France. I don't think I've ever come across this one.

And while I'm here, I'd like to mention that Notes Plus (handwritten notes app) has gotten way better since the major upgrade they did in January. It's still awkward and slow to use, but the functionalities are so unique (AFAIK) that it may be worth learning. I bought the character recognition add-on a few days ago and on the whole I must say that it works pretty well.
Old 02-22-2012, 06:42 AM   #56
AgentOrange
Coffee Monster
AgentOrange has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.AgentOrange has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.AgentOrange has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.AgentOrange has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.AgentOrange has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iPod Touch
I've got quite a few, but these are the ones I can't live without:

iBooks
Kindle
Evernote
Gmail
Dolphin (web browser)
Bejeweled
Facebook
TextNow
AgentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 08:20 AM   #57
Andy_T
Evangelist
Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, Kindle KB, NT, Fire, PW II
Amazing, so many disciplined users here who only use their iPads for productive purposes. I'm impressed.

For me, it's the Kindle app for iPad (less since I got my Kindle Fire), the rest are all games (OK, main users are my 2 kids).

- Angry Birds
- Plants vs. Zombies
- TowerMadness
- Asphalt 6
- UniWar

Best regards,
Andy
Andy_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 07:49 AM   #58
monkeyluis
Banned
monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad "3", Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire, iPhone 4S
Safari
Facebook
Zite
Flipboard
Tapatalk
Kindle
iBooks
monkeyluis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 10:54 PM   #59
paddysmith
paddysmith began at the beginning.

Device: none
What are your top apps?

Popular Science iPad App
Real Racing HD iPad App
Elements iPad App
Alphabet Fun iPad App
Glee iPad App
Zillow iPad App
Weather Channel iPad App
Things for iPad iPad App
Marvel Comics iPad App
The Wall Street Journal iPad App
paddysmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:11 PM   #60
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
A new favorite app of mine is "Files: Document Reader", because it's a free (for basic features) app that can view much larger pictures than the built-in image viewer.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote