Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 04-09-2008, 08:18 AM   #16
Redfox
aka Anne Lyle
Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Thanks, will try that when I get home (don't have my card reader at work).
Redfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 12:17 AM   #17
Redfox
aka Anne Lyle
Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

That did the trick! Thanks!

The files were on the card and had 777 permissions, so no sure what went wrong. Anyway I downloaded the zip file again, and used iTerm to unzip it and copy the contents to the card, just in case it was OSX screwing stuff up...
Advert
Old 04-10-2008, 02:50 AM   #18
Redfox
aka Anne Lyle

AAAAAAAAARGH!!!!

I got the iLiad working again, backed up my annotated PDFs, re-set up the WiFi connection so I could upgrade to 2.12 - and now it's back in the reboot loop

OK, I'm going to try the "format" option - if that doesn't fix it, I'm down to sending it in to be fixed, I fear...

EDIT: The reformat seems to have worked (fingers crossed) - I connected via my wired network and left it to update, and I have 2.12 working again. Now to reinstall all my documents and set up WiFi again

Last edited by Redfox; 04-10-2008 at 04:54 AM.