Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 08-29-2009, 03:54 AM   #1
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Nearly 7,000 downloads!!

I'd like to thank everybody who's downloaded my stuff from Feedbooks. Those I know and have grown to know over the last six months, and those who hide in the shadows

Six months ago I was a nobody, and now I'm being mistaken for Brad Pitt in the street, showered with gifts from complete strangers and offered princely sums by Nigerian Kings, and it's all down to Mobileread
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 05:39 AM   #2
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Brad!!..???

Uh, Moejoe, Hi.

Congratulations!!

Quite an accomplishment. Six months, 13 books, and almost 7,000 downloads!! (and every one a unique and fun read)

**look at that. I get to use all those smilies in one post.**

Good Luck on your new ventures (adventures) into new territories! [oooh, I get to use another one (or two smilies )],I've enjoyed all you have put out to be read.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 05:48 AM   #3
PennyPie
Cocoa & Toast...mmmmmm...
PennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-700, iPhone
Wow!!! I'm impressed!!!! Thats really something to be proud of...my sincere congratulations on your achievement.
PennyPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 06:00 AM   #4
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
Congrats Moejoe well deserved, (what colour was your Sony reader again?)
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 06:06 AM   #5
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Silver, because silver is the bestest in the world evers!!!

Here's a sneaky peak of what's coming up from me and my new publishing imprint "Fictionmonster" starting in October (ignore the download link, I haven't finished the website yet)

Be easier with a .png instead of a .pdf.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	q4pressrelease.png
Views:	347
Size:	159.7 KB
ID:	35104  

Last edited by Moejoe; 08-29-2009 at 06:10 AM.
Old 08-29-2009, 06:19 AM   #6
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF

**now, off to bed (it's after 3AM) I have about 25 people coming for a decided-at-the-last-minute noon BBQ and still have lots to do**
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 06:49 AM   #7
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
Silver, because silver is the bestest in the world evers!!!
Well there ya go!!!
Expected nothing other!
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 10:00 AM   #8
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Here's a standing ovation! I'm so proud of you Moejoe! Congrats!
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 11:59 AM   #9
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
That's great, Moe. Hopefully some of them came from my referring everyone at work to you
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 03:33 PM   #10
Moejoe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
That's great, Moe. Hopefully some of them came from my referring everyone at work to you
Refill is doing astonishingly well. Now I know why
Old 08-29-2009, 03:37 PM   #11
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
WOOT !!!! 7000 is huge !!! but it's just the beginning, here's to the next eleventy million !!! congratulations moejoe !! that is a well-deserved milestone ! dreams said it sooner and no doubt better but i'll add my own heart-felt appreciation for the stories you've so generously shared with us, i've enjoyed all of them and i look forward to many, many more ! congratulations and i can't wait to celebrate all the future milestones as well !! bravo !!! i'm raising a glass in your direction right now.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 06:11 PM   #12
Moejoe
Banned

Woohoo! 7,000, and that's 84 downloads today so far

Old 08-29-2009, 06:35 PM   #13
Robert Williams
Connoisseur
Robert Williams rocks like Gibraltar!Robert Williams rocks like Gibraltar!Robert Williams rocks like Gibraltar!Robert Williams rocks like Gibraltar!Robert Williams rocks like Gibraltar!Robert Williams rocks like Gibraltar!Robert Williams rocks like Gibraltar!Robert Williams rocks like Gibraltar!Robert Williams rocks like Gibraltar!Robert Williams rocks like Gibraltar!Robert Williams rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle
Holy cow! Congratulations! How did you do it?
Robert Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 06:39 PM   #14
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Williams View Post
Holy cow! Congratulations! How did you do it?
oh, it's simple. all you have to do, is be a great writer with tons of brilliant, original ideas, and tell stories that make people keep wanting more. easy.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 06:44 PM   #15
Moejoe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
oh, it's simple. all you have to do, is be a great writer with tons of brilliant, original ideas, and tell stories that make people keep wanting more. easy.
If I ever meet that chap, I'll point him over here to Mobileread