Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-02-2009, 06:33 PM   #1
Dave Berk
Fanatic
Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: PRS505
Persuader by Lee Child free in all major formats

Apart from ePub, that is.

Available here.
Dave Berk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 08:01 PM   #2
cbell
Frenetic
cbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipse

Device: iLiad V2
Thanks for the link, Dave. It isn't available in Mobipocket format (unless you have a Kindle and live in USA).

I downloaded the PDF, dropped it in Mobipocket Reader and got a reasonable result. It has some strange capitalised lines, but so does the PDF.

Looks like a good read!
cbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-03-2009, 08:24 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
No longer available free from Fictionwise.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 08:51 AM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbell View Post
Thanks for the link, Dave. It isn't available in Mobipocket format (unless you have a Kindle and live in USA).

I downloaded the PDF, dropped it in Mobipocket Reader and got a reasonable result. It has some strange capitalized lines, but so does the PDF.

Looks like a good read!
A lot of books have the first line of the first paragraph of every chapter in capital letters. As an eBook, that does look odd.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:01 AM   #5
MV64
Addict
MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Amazing timing. I just finished my first Lee Child book (The Hard Way) and loved it. I'm hooked. Downloading it now.
MV64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-04-2009, 04:29 AM   #6
thianliongpatpoh
Zealot
thianliongpatpoh doesn't litterthianliongpatpoh doesn't litterthianliongpatpoh doesn't litter

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Berk View Post
Apart from ePub, that is.

Available here.
I downloaded the stanza version with my jailbroken iPhone. Using iPhoneExplorer with Windows XP, i copied the Persuader ebook folder from my iPhone. Then I zipped the folder, and rename the .zip to .epub.
Voila, the ePub version.
thianliongpatpoh is offline   Reply With Quote