Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-05-2012, 12:46 AM   #1
nogrits4me
Enthusiast
nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle 3 and Sony 350
What to do with my Sony Pocket 350

It has been awhile since I have visited here. I have a silver Sony pocket reader 350 used but like new. I don't need it anymore I bought it to read library books in the mean time I am now able to borrow books on my kindle. I have a New iPad now so I really don't need my Sony anymore.

Is my Sony reader still worth anything? If I tried selling it on my local paper do you think I would have any luck? Could someone please tell me what a good price would be? Sorry about so many questions. I really don't want to sell it online because I would have to ship it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
nogrits4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 03:23 AM   #2
Tony1988
Guru
Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350
It would probably take longer if you put it in the paper and sell it locally. You can try craigslist if you dont want to ship it. Used 350's go for about $60 bucks on ebay. It depends if you have accessories and books with the ereader.
Tony1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-05-2012, 06:04 AM   #3
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Unless you're desperate or just tight, why not stick it in a Charity/Thrift shop ?

I mean, the cash you'll get for such a great piece of kit, compared to the purchase price, and the hassle, hardly seems worth it.
Find a charity you admire and let them use it to help someone....

Or perhaps someone in the family could put it to good use ? For a weeks cooked breakfast , or car cleaning, say ? While you ?
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:54 AM   #4
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
MobileRead has a forum for buying/selling, Flea Market, you might try posting it there. I would think offers would be more reliable and trustworthy from this community than from posting on Craigslist if you wanted to try to sell it. Since Sony is selling refurbished 350s for $59.98 right now, probably $60 is the best you could do as Tony1988 already said.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:01 AM   #5
slowfax
Connoisseur
slowfax is the One.slowfax is the One.slowfax is the One.slowfax is the One.slowfax is the One.slowfax is the One.slowfax is the One.slowfax is the One.slowfax is the One.slowfax is the One.slowfax is the One.

Device: miflalmXD
Quote:
Originally Posted by nogrits4me View Post
I don't need it anymore I bought it to read library books in the mean time I am now able to borrow books on my kindle.
I would like to buy it for a reasonable price. Can you send me your email-address?
slowfax is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-05-2012, 09:46 AM   #6
Pinecone
Guru
Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650, PRS-600, PRS-350
Second in line.

I would buy it for a reasonable price. PayPal ready to go.
Pinecone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 11:54 AM   #7
nogrits4me
Enthusiast
nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nogrits4me can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle 3 and Sony 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowfax View Post
I would like to buy it for a reasonable price. Can you send me your email-address?
Slow fox,

I am willing to sell my reader for $50+$6 shipping. Will include cover with light. A fabric handmade case from etsy that has a owl print. Pluse computer cable.

My email is macip.ccmdoc@xoxy.net USA shipping only. PayPal. Respond soon. One other person wants it.
nogrits4me is offline   Reply With Quote