Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2014, 05:40 AM   #136
Play-fair-play
Play-fair-play began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N647B
:)** got image - and....

Got image - thank you for link. Used win 32 imager to write image to sd card.
CHecked it under linux if all is ok.

But when I mount it into device nothing happening - shall I only start device or hold any buttons ?

I did try to start device holding home,menu,back,shop doesnt work.
Only reaction i got but with sd or without when i hold menu button and starting device - is asking me to connnect usb then nothing happening again....
Old 07-25-2014, 09:54 AM   #137
daniareias
daniareias began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo n647b
Image Kobo N647B

Davifor, can you help me?

I have a Kobo N647B, I need a image for this device.

After downloaded this image, How can I proceed?

Do I need format with Ubuntu?

Do you have any tutorial with this procediment?

Please,
Advert
Old 07-25-2014, 10:21 AM   #138
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
daniareias: I have sent you a PM with the link. See https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=209122 for some instructions. This does refer to the Glo, but the steps are the same. They use Windows. The Linux commands have been posted somewhere here. They might be in that thread, but I am not sure.
Old 07-27-2014, 10:24 AM   #139
Freddy S
Freddy S began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo n647
Davidfor; any chance i can have that link to the firmware image? going on vacation early tomorrow morning and just discovered wife's n647 which somehow upgraded to 1.9.11 and now refuses to find any books. help would be awesome.
Old 07-27-2014, 07:42 PM   #140
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent
Advert
Old 07-28-2014, 08:24 PM   #141
whoschad
whoschad began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wifi (N647)
Need image please

My device is not working either. Could I trouble you for a link to the image as well?

Thanks.
Old 07-28-2014, 08:48 PM   #142
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 08-01-2014, 02:04 PM   #143
whoschad
whoschad began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wifi (N647)
Thanks davidfor, that did the trick. Works like new.
Old 08-05-2014, 10:25 AM   #144
woogy
woogy began at the beginning.

Device: kobo wifi
Please help.

Hi, I know the post is a bit old but hopefully you still have a copy of the SD card image for a Kobo Wifi.
Thanks
Old 08-05-2014, 08:14 PM   #145
OttIrishGuy
OttIrishGuy began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo WiFi
You may add me to the list of people needing the image.

I had one kobo update ok and the other one didnt, of course the one that didnt was my wifes'. If I could have the link I would appreciate it.
Old 08-05-2014, 09:31 PM   #146
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

woogy, OttIrishGuy: PM sent
Old 08-08-2014, 03:55 PM   #147
l0cke
l0cke began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo WiFi N647
Need the image as well.. updated the firmware a few days ago and was ready to buy a new device until I found this thread. Device is Kobo WiFi N647.

Thanks!

Last edited by l0cke; 08-08-2014 at 04:03 PM.
Old 08-08-2014, 05:37 PM   #148
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 08-09-2014, 09:11 AM   #149
l0cke
l0cke began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo WiFi N647
Up and running again, thank you davidfor!
Old 08-09-2014, 10:10 PM   #150
joeket
joeket began at the beginning.

Device: kobo n647
could you send me the image too plz davidfor
Closed Thread

Tags
image, kobo, kobo wifi, sd card, wifi