Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-06-2008, 07:08 PM   #226
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Fashion is so overrated. A dog just needs treats, car rides to the park, and belly rubs. It's nice to be home again.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 07:39 PM   #227
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Well, if it's not REALLY locked, I'll keep talking. Taylor, how do you keep getting these new poses of our sweet lil Planethead guy? Do you actually *HAVE* one, that you pose and then photograph???
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 07:41 PM   #228
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Well, if it's not REALLY locked, I'll keep talking. Taylor, how do you keep getting these new poses of our sweet lil Planethead guy? Do you actually *HAVE* one, that you pose and then photograph???
Wait, you mean he's not really Marvin the manically depressed robot? Next you'll tell me your not really the warrior princ... :headexplode:

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 07:51 PM   #229
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Ooooops. Um, of course I am, and of course he is! I just wondered who was manning the camera for him. Yeah, yeah, that's it.
Old 05-06-2008, 07:59 PM   #230
mjh215
Guru
mjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None of your business
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Ooooops. Um, of course I am, and of course he is! I just wondered who was manning the camera for him. Yeah, yeah, that's it.
I call shenanigans! Bob, get your broom.

-MJ
mjh215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 08:03 PM   #231
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
Hint: mine always has a subliminal canard, so I should be easy to spot.
Hint: Mine always has a superliminal duck, so I should be easy to shoot.

Cheers,
Marc (So down, I canardly get up)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 08:05 PM   #232
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Sir Adrian Rappaport, shame on you! What is that right hand of yours doing?
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 08:15 PM   #233
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Hint: Mine always has a superliminal duck, so I should be easy to shoot.

Cheers,
Marc (So down, I canardly get up)
:i thought that joke deserved to be told twice: <-- tip for emotifaction of this post.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 08:18 PM   #234
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer

I saw it and got it ..... but I forgot to GROANNNNnnn to show my pun appreciation.
Old 05-06-2008, 09:43 PM   #235
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
Never let the right hand know what the left hand is doing.

Corollary: never let anyone else know what the RIGHT hand is doing.

Axiom: never turn your back... apparently.

Last edited by Taylor514ce; 05-06-2008 at 10:03 PM.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 10:34 PM   #236
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
So I sat in the direction of down with my pen in hand at my computer because I found that writing in blood did not make an acceptable carbon.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 07:42 AM   #237
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Come on, people, what about Cthulhu? Remember? The Old One needs a new, fitting avatar. How about this one: http://imagecache2.allposters.com/im...us-Posters.jpg
Old 05-07-2008, 07:52 AM   #238
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
oooh !! i vote for that one. it's even better than the other one you proposed. ask wood if moderators can change avatars ; maybe we could --ahem-- "suprise" him.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 08:01 AM   #239
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Come on, people, what about Cthulhu? Remember? The Old One needs a new, fitting avatar. How about this one: http://imagecache2.allposters.com/im...us-Posters.jpg
This one's kind of cute (I'm sure just the look he's going for):

http://www.brandfurysf.com/store/ima...hu_victims.jpg

Oh, yummy, it's Hello Kitty Cthulhu:

http://sunfox.org/blog/wp-content/up...lo-cthulhu.png

Boy, Old Cthulhu...he's really let himself go:

http://call-of-cthulhu.com/Images/ct..._a_new_man.jpg

Cthulhu Saves (your soul for a midnight snack):

http://www.dagonindustries.com/image...hufish-adh.jpg

Oh, my gods! What's Cthulhu got in her hair!

http://www.xradiograph.com/blog/imago/cthulhu.mary.jpg

Ahh, I thought I thaw a puddy-tat-Cthuhlu:

http://www.badastronomy.com/pix/babl...ulhu_kitty.jpg

One Great Old One; as many votes as he wants:

http://friendlyatheist.com/wp-conten...hulhu-2008.gif

He's got my vote.

Cheers,
Marc (I like his equal opportunity soul-eating policy)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 08:11 AM   #240
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Now you've got the spirit. Yes, I particularly like this suggestion of yours, Marc. Terrifying.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	my_little_cthulhu_victims.jpg
Views:	342
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	12655  

Tags
duck!, fun with avatars, thwack!, unutterable silliness, zelda