Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 12-24-2008, 12:37 PM   #1
random8man
random8man began at the beginning.

Device: none
Unhappy could you help me reader/crack this files?

I have downloaded a file "Vidalpda.prc", but this file is pid encrypted.
I can't reader it, how do i do?
Thanks.

Attached Files
File Type: rar Vidalpda.rar (5.20 MB, 385 views)
random8man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 12:43 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by random8man View Post
If this is a leagally purchased file... and you know the PID it was encrypted with... you can remove the DRM with mobidedrm. Search the forum and google for more information.

Of course, using this tool is arguably illegal in 63 countries.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 02:24 PM   #3
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
VIDALpds seems to be a database on medical drugs that runs on Palm PDAs, and is available for €99 from www.vidalpda.com.

If you've bought this file, contact your supplier for help with reading/using it.

If you haven't bought it, I do not think that anyone here will help you crack the protection. ANyway, if it's a mobipocket file that requires a PID to decode it, you're not going to get anywhere without the PID. The de-DRM utility for Mobipocket that is around requires the PID with which the file is encoded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by random8man View Post
Thanks.

pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 05:50 AM   #4
random8man
random8man began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thanks.

I got this files by my friend.
random8man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 12:49 PM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
If your friend was kind enough to buy it legally for you, then your friend should be able to encode it for the PID of your device.

If this file has been obtained illegally, you aren't going to get any help here. This is a "legit" eBook site.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote