Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-23-2010, 02:12 PM   #1
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Free Book (sony) - Rapture of the Deep [YA; geo-restricted to US-only]

Rapture of the Deep: Being an Account of the Further Adventures of Jacky Faber, Soldier,Sailor, Mermaid, Spy by L. A. Meyer, published by Houghton Mifflin

Book Description
On the very day that Jacky Faber is to wed her true love, she is kidnapped by British Naval Intelligence and forced to embark on yet another daring mission--this time to search for sunken Spanish gold. But when Jacky is involved, things don't always go as planned.

Jacky has survived battles on the high seas, the stifling propriety of a Boston finishing school, and even confinement in a dank French prison. But no adventure has quite matched her opportunistic street-urchin desires--until now.

I think this is a full book and not a preview, but I couldn't check myself, since it's "US-only" and I'm in Canada. But the filesize seems large enough, as does the page count.

Mind you, they give an even larger filesize for the James Patterson "FREE PREVIEW".
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 03:00 PM   #2
happyblueant
happyblueant began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Oh! I love this series and I have just finished the book before this. I hope it is not a preview D; Thank you very much

Edit: Just downloaded it, looks like it's a full book. Once again, thank you!

Last edited by happyblueant; 07-23-2010 at 03:26 PM.
happyblueant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert