Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-28-2010, 08:01 PM   #1
StealthyScribe
Feverish
StealthyScribe began at the beginning.

Device: Black Kobo
Kobo powering down on it's own?

Has anyone else had this happen? I purposely leave my reader on now to help save what little life I get out of my battery, but the other day I pulled it out and saw it had powered down and was displaying the cover art. I didn't think much at the time, I figured I accidently pressed the power button when putting it in my bag. Of course my battery that had been at 100% was right down to one tick left when I turned it on again. I left it on again last night, only to see the same thing again when I turned it on. It's like it just turns off by itself, even without a dead battery.
StealthyScribe is offline   Reply With Quote