Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 06-25-2013, 12:54 AM   #1
pinkleton
pinkleton began at the beginning.

Device: none
Stuck converting azw file to PDF

Hey guys, I've done a conversion of azw to pdf before on my Mac but can't seem to remember how I did it. I know I used terminal as the final step.

I've used mobiunpack to convert the azw file to 2 folders named mobi7 and mobi8. But there is no .mobi file, just jpges and xml. Again, I'm trying to end up with a PDF file

I would appreciate any help!
pinkleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 02:23 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Using Calibre is probably the easiest way.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert