Tiger for Golf 5 12.82%
Bad, Bad Tiger 2 5.13%
Stupid Tiger 13 33.33%
The Fish next to the Blue one 8 20.51%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-20-2010, 05:59 AM   #1
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Tiger tried to roar and squeaked like a mouse

Tiger Woods has been in the News today with a (from my point of view) pathetic attempt to salvage his business interest.

Personally I think what he does in his private life his between him and his wife. And that she hasn't left him yet and taken half of all he owns - silly her. I certainly wouldn't take him back, not even for the sake of the kids.

Otherwise - he is a great golf player (well, he keeps winning) with the personality of his last name. But get him back on the green. Pshaw, sex therapy, mate get over it. He's just hiding there cos he is embarrassed he got caught. I might think he is ........ but I don't know him so his morality or lack thereof is not of interest to me (except for making a great read when in the doctors waiting room perusing THOSE magazines).

But what do you think?

For the Poll you have the following options:

1) Tiger Who? - I don't give a toss about Golf
2) Tiger for Golf - what he does in private life is none of my business, get him back on the Golf Course
3) Bad, Bad Tiger - as a figure in public life he has a responsibility and shouldn't have behaved that way
4) Stupid Tiger - bad luck mate, got caught
5) The Fish next to the Blue one - I don't care either way
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 06:08 AM   #2
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
Ok, I have voted. Thanks KC for a more interesting poll!
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-20-2010, 06:48 AM   #3
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Baffles me why multi-millionnaire sports stars get married.

What's the point of having all that money if you can't have fun with it?
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 06:52 AM   #4
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Baffles me why multi-millionnaire sports stars get married.

What's the point of having all that money if you can't have fun with it?
Why limit it to sports stars? And yes, fair questions. They probably still think they are like everyone else
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 09:53 AM   #5
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
I just can't bring myself to care
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-20-2010, 11:10 AM   #6
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote