Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-14-2009, 02:41 AM   #76
Billjr13
Addict
Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 700 & 650
Thanks Sam I just started your book and I am enjoying so far. I will put up a reveiw as soon as I finish. Karma to you sir.
Billjr13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 08:31 AM   #77
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Landstrom View Post
That's what you'd think, huh?

I'm not going to be waiting next to my phone though (actually no one does that anymore thanks to cell phones).
I do though it is also timing. You will never get to the top at the time of a major book release
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 12:30 PM   #78
Sam Landstrom
Zealot
Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billjr13 View Post
Thanks Sam I just started your book and I am enjoying so far. I will put up a reveiw as soon as I finish. Karma to you sir.
Yes, I got a karma gift! I think that means I can give out more karma to others, an easy thing to do on this particular forum.

Hey, thanks and thanks!

FREE novel currently at #2 on Amazon Kindle Store: MetaGame
Sam Landstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 12:42 AM   #79
Sam Landstrom
Zealot
Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joerg_Mosthaf View Post
Bought it on Amazon - queued to read. Could take a while, though
Just one point - did you raise the price recently? Because I paid $5.05 for it.
Ok, international Kindle form way over here
But I thought the Whispernet premium for non-USA customers was only $1.99?
Thanks for the purchase, much appreciated.

Yes, it had bee raised to like $2.35 plus it sounds like you got hit with that international surcharge I've been hearing about. Sorry about the confusion. I've been doing some experimentation with pricing and so there have been some fluctuations... It's actually now $1.59. Due to this, the title of this thread is no longer accurate.

Sam
Old 12-18-2009, 01:53 AM   #80
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Landstrom View Post
Thanks for the purchase, much appreciated.

Yes, it had bee raised to like $2.35 plus it sounds like you got hit with that international surcharge I've been hearing about. Sorry about the confusion. I've been doing some experimentation with pricing and so there have been some fluctuations... It's actually now $1.59. Due to this, the title of this thread is no longer accurate.

Sam
Even at the $2.35 it is worth the extra money
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 03:39 AM   #81
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I've changed the thread title.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 07:39 AM   #82
Faenad
Ad astra per aspera
Faenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enough

Device: PRS-505, PRS-300 & HTC HD2
Started reading it yesterday, thanks! Will post feedback after finishing it.
Faenad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 12:53 AM   #83
Sam Landstrom
Zealot

Thumbs up FREE novel for Nook on B&N store

Great reviews (on Amazon) and FREE, no reason not to download it!

MetaGame

BTW, it won't be free forever!

Also, I don't have a Nook, so if you have any feedback on the formatting of the book, please post it here.

/////////
Blurb:
Life is a game, literally. Winners earn immortality, while losers are condemned to aging and death. D_Light, a gifted player, knows this all too well and he's willing to do anything to win-even kill. It is no wonder then that when given the chance to enter a MetaGame-an exclusive, high-stakes, anything goes contest-he's quick to jump at the opportunity. The MetaGame starts out well enough for D_Light, the first quest being to hunt down a dangerous fugitive, but through his own ambition, the tables turn and D_Light finds himself the renegade. Now, D_Light pits himself against his world to find the truth behind "The Game" and must decide between winning it and saving what's left of his humanity.

This novel blends emerging political and cultural trends, such as gaming culture, globalization, and the ever-increasing hegemony of corporations, with technological trends, such as genetic engineering, artificial intelligence, and virtual reality. Emerging from this stew is an original world to explore through the point of view of several of its "players".
////////

Last edited by Sam Landstrom; 12-24-2009 at 01:53 AM. Reason: Added a post icon
Old 12-24-2009, 01:57 AM   #84
gulo
Enthusiast
gulo is on a distinguished road

Device: nook
I really hate that I can't get a free book from B&N without giving them my CC information. Fortunately there are other places
gulo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 09:52 AM   #85
Musicman
Evangelist
Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: EZ-Reader - Samsung Nook's- Nook S/T w/Glow - Kindle Fire - Nova 2
Just made the free purchase directly on my nook.

Thanks Sam...
Musicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 10:13 AM   #86
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Thank you, Sir!
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 02:46 PM   #87
stangri
Addict
stangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: nook
Thank you sir, looking forward to reading your book.
stangri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 06:12 PM   #88
Sam Landstrom
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulo View Post
I really hate that I can't get a free book from B&N without giving them my CC information. Fortunately there are other places
You can also get my book for free here: http://samlandstrom.com/metagame.aspx

You don't need credit card info to get it from there, although I prefer people use the B&N location to download from because it helps my sales rank.

FREE book on B&N: MetaGame
Old 12-25-2009, 09:23 AM   #89
Musicman
Evangelist
Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: EZ-Reader - Samsung Nook's- Nook S/T w/Glow - Kindle Fire - Nova 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gulo View Post
gulo...

It's Barnes & Noble your giving your cc information to - not some unknown company or internet scam e-mail..... How many times have you made a cc purchase on the internet from an unknown company????

You could also set up the account - download the book and cancel the account if it leaving the account open is a concern.....
Musicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 01:19 PM   #90
Exiton
Exiton began at the beginning.

Device: None
Downloaded for my new christmas nook! Thanks!
Exiton is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, high tech, metagame, science fiction