Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 09-28-2011, 03:03 PM   #1
linux_author
Connoisseur
linux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Nook Touch, N800
Had a slight scare this morning

Went to use my Touch this morning and it was locked on a screensaver picture. The On/Off button did not work. The 'N' button did not work. Nothing I did seemed to work.

I thought my Touch was dead!

It turned out that the Touch had no charge and that the A/C USB plug was bad! (I rarely use a 'puter's USB port to charge my Touch)

Fortunately we're a two-Touch household, so I used the other A/C USB plug and got the message "Your Touch has too low a charge, please wait 15 minutes" message.

I'll just charge on the desktop or netbook boxen from now on.

oh, and FWIW: the new Amazon 'Fire' does not inspire me to switch...

E-Ink, rules, OK?
linux_author is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 06:30 AM   #2
powree
powree began at the beginning.

Device: Nook STR
That's a relief
powree is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert