Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 12-30-2009, 11:11 AM   #1
foggyidea
nook believer
foggyidea has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.foggyidea has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.foggyidea has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.foggyidea has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: nook
nook cases/covers

I am having trouble finding the "right' case for me. First of all many are not available quite yet, with Feb to April being the release dates. Second, there seems to be a real lack of variety!

I am looking for something like the Sinclair cover but with an inside pocket and magnetic closure....

Does the nook fit in any Kindle covers or sony???

Thanks. And whoever created the link site earlier, THANKS! i can't find it agian though so I don't know if it has been updated lately!!
foggyidea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 06:15 PM   #2
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
I too am waiting for a cover to arrive. Until then I came up with a perfect solution to keep my nook safe. My solution works great for me. As an added bonus people tend to give me more space when they see me carrying an oven mitt around in public. It even has a handy carrying handle. Since I am a member of the oven mitt of the month club I will always have a mitt that is appropriate. I can't wait till Handel's birthday!

Last edited by Madam Broshkina; 12-30-2009 at 06:33 PM.
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 08:32 PM   #3
AZMerf
AZMerf began at the beginning.

Device: nook (Feb 12)
Here is a thread that has a number of links to cases that appear to be available now.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64613
AZMerf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 07:32 AM   #4
foggyidea
nook believer
foggyidea has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.foggyidea has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.foggyidea has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.foggyidea has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

LOL..love the oven mitt idea... where can I sign up for the oven mitt of the month club?
Old 12-31-2009, 10:14 AM   #5
foggyidea
nook believer

LOL..love the oven mitt idea... where can I sign up for the oven mitt of the month club?

Thanks for the link, that's the one for which I was looking!!!
Old 12-31-2009, 02:35 PM   #6
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Broshkina View Post
I too am waiting for a cover to arrive. Until then I came up with a perfect solution to keep my nook safe. ...
Kudos! You found a very handy solution!
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 07:42 PM   #7
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by foggyidea View Post
Unfortunately the oven mitt of the month club had to file for bankruptcy a few months ago. For some strange reason the idea never caught on.
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote