Notices

Old 09-14-2008, 04:23 PM   #1
newscribe
Apprentice
newscribe began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Exclamation Just had my SF novel put on Kindle so I joined up

Hi,

Just had my new Novel put on Kindle. I was talking to some friends and they mentioned Mobile Read, so I checked it out and joined up. I'm new to the eBook world.

Looks interesting and I really need to get a reader. My wife has a Kindle reader and I have been using her's. This is definately the future of books.

Please take a look at my new book and download the first chapter for free and see if you like it. Closest genre description would probably be space opera.

Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001FB6IL8

Going to surf some more forums and see what I can find and learn!
newscribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 05:40 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-15-2008, 02:24 PM   #3
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Yup. This is, indeed, THE place to be, for ebook knowledge. Not to mention, an educated reading public with warped senses of humor. But, get your knowledge first, and THEN stop in the lounge!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote