Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 04-12-2010, 12:24 AM   #31
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
I don't think that references to the beach should be taken literally. Far more likely are people who live in apartment complexes with swimming pools. Plus, there are some areas of the country where a great many people have a pool in their backyard. And there are many people with decks at their back entrance who like to sit out in the sun and read. So I believe that there are a great many people who do indeed read outdoors.

On the other hand, I have been surprised since becoming a member here by the number of people who like to read in bed while their spouses are trying to go to sleep. I can understand why for those people a backlit LCD is the way to go.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote