Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 07-20-2012, 08:53 AM   #1
gorak
gorak began at the beginning.

Device: sony
ezpdf hide menu bar

I recently purchased ezpdf for my Samsung Galaxy Android phone. It looks great but for the annotations menu. It takes up considerable screen on my small phone screen and I want to hide it. Is there a way to hide it? I don't find any option to hide the same
gorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 09:10 AM   #2
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Select Menu --> Settings, under Toolbar check Disable.

Pages 11 & 12 here may be useful: http://www.unidocs.com/download/ezPD...rief_Guide.pdf

Supposedly you can tap five times to hide the annotations bar but I could never get it to work.

Last edited by obsessed2; 07-20-2012 at 09:51 AM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-23-2012, 12:18 AM   #3
gorak
gorak began at the beginning.

Device: sony
Thanks a lot, it worked. I still feel ezpdf is kinda slow when rendering pages. Apple store's goodreader is far better than ezpdf in certain respects, especially when it comes to rendering and speed. Hope ezpdf folks will improve it's speed in upcoming versions.
gorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:31 AM   #4
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Look into RepliGo they have a better rendering engine than ezPDF.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 08:17 PM   #5
Earthlark
Earthlark knows what time it isEarthlark knows what time it isEarthlark knows what time it isEarthlark knows what time it isEarthlark knows what time it isEarthlark knows what time it isEarthlark knows what time it isEarthlark knows what time it isEarthlark knows what time it isEarthlark knows what time it isEarthlark knows what time it is

Device: Kindle Touch
This is a long while later, but just in case you never figured out the 5-finger tap thing, it's actually using 5 fingers simultaneously rather than 5 contiguous taps.

In any case, thanks for the info, obsessed2. It helped me figure out the 5-finger tap to get rid of that confounded bar, so I could read in peace... and then bring it back in a flash!
Earthlark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert