Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-05-2013, 10:35 AM   #2866
beautifulsoup
Addict
beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many ereaders.
I got "coupon expired" notice for JULY413.

Hmmm.
beautifulsoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 11:15 AM   #2867
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
30% off
Discount code: Comeback73_14
Expires: July 9, 2013
One Coupon Per Customer
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-05-2013, 02:13 PM   #2868
selina4books
Addict
selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Mini, Glo, & Aura HD, KPW, Nook Glow, Nook HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulsoup View Post
I got "coupon expired" notice for JULY413.

Hmmm.
So did I. I tried the first day I got it in an email, and JULY430 as well. Neither worked on books on the list or off. Tried again yesterday both still said expired.
selina4books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 02:25 PM   #2869
jmilica
Banned
jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB, Kindle PW
I got coupon WOW30 30% off valid till 8 July
jmilica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 02:34 PM   #2870
jmilica
Banned
jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Up to 70% off select books, ends 7 July.
http://www.kobobooks.com/lists/SaleU...VE-kjrA-1.html
Advert
Old 07-05-2013, 02:42 PM   #2871
brudigia
Evangelist
brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPAD AirPro M1 12.9, Kindle Scribe, Kobo Elipsa, iPhone XV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy_k View Post
Kobo

I don't know if this coupon code works outside this list of books.
I am not completely sure this is a good discount. I looked at one book, The Templar Chronicles, which is 11.88€, and event after the 30% discount it is still more expensive than bought at Amazon.com (11.88€ -discount = 8,31 € => 10,81$, at Amazon it lists for 9.95$). Did I do my calculations right ?
I do not believe this is a good list, at least in some cases.
brudigia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 02:45 PM   #2872
jmilica
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brudigia View Post
I am not completely sure this is a good discount. I looked at one book, The Templar Chronicles, which is 11.88€, and event after the 30% discount it is still more expensive than bought at Amazon.com (11.88€ -discount = 8,31 € => 10,81$, at Amazon it lists for 9.95$). Did I do my calculations right ?
I do not believe this is a good list, at least in some cases.
I think the coupon is for the list of books on Kobo US store. The prices there might be lower than what you are seeing in Euros.

EDIT: The Templar Chronicles Boxed Set (Vols. 1-3) in Kobo US is 12.95$ if that means anything

Last edited by jmilica; 07-05-2013 at 02:50 PM.
Old 07-05-2013, 02:49 PM   #2873
brudigia
Evangelist
brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmilica View Post
Up to 70% off select books, ends 7 July.
http://www.kobobooks.com/lists/SaleU...VE-kjrA-1.html
This one looks good. Do we need a code ? I do not see one, yet.
EDIT : Maybe again not so good if the only discounts are the ones foreseen already in the price. Oh well, better luck next time

Last edited by brudigia; 07-05-2013 at 02:53 PM.
Old 07-05-2013, 02:54 PM   #2874
jmilica
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brudigia View Post
This one looks good. Do we need a code ? I do not see one, yet.
EDIT : Maybe again not so good if the only discounts are the ones foreseen already in the price. Oh well, better luck next time
No code, price is as seen. I hope you are browsing Kobo US store.
Old 07-05-2013, 02:54 PM   #2875
brudigia
Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmilica View Post
I think the coupon is for the list of books on Kobo US store. The prices there might be lower than what you are seeing in Euros.

EDIT: The Templar Chronicles Boxed Set (Vols. 1-3) in Kobo US is 12.95$ if that means anything
Yep, I would say just a higher initial price. A pity. Thanks

Edit : prices in euros, after a quick calculation are roughly the same as in dollars, but with included 20% VAT. Looks like it at least. Never mind.

Last edited by brudigia; 07-05-2013 at 03:01 PM.
Old 07-05-2013, 10:24 PM   #2876
pdarnold
Connoisseur
pdarnold can name that song in three notespdarnold can name that song in three notespdarnold can name that song in three notespdarnold can name that song in three notespdarnold can name that song in three notespdarnold can name that song in three notespdarnold can name that song in three notespdarnold can name that song in three notespdarnold can name that song in three notespdarnold can name that song in three notespdarnold can name that song in three notes

Device: Nook and Kindle4PC
30% off.

This may have gone around some time ago, but I was just able to use this code for 30% off in the US store. Maybe someone else can use it as well. I don't know if it has an expiration date or if it's a one time use. Good luck!

VoucherCode30 - 30%

Ooops... Kobo store.
pdarnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 12:45 AM   #2877
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
The 50% off - yournext2613 coupon is also still working. Just used it.
Thanks

Just worked for me using the Aus Kobo site

(Used it to buy Parker Bilal's latest - Dogstar Rising)

Last edited by Lynx-lynx; 07-06-2013 at 12:57 AM.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 02:58 AM   #2878
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
The 50% off - yournext2613 coupon is also still working. Just used it.
Thanks! I've just used it at the UK site!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 05:19 AM   #2879
Marrella
Cambrian crab
Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Pocket Book, Kobo, Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
Thanks

Just worked for me using the Aus Kobo site
Also from Germany!
Marrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 02:46 PM   #2880
Man Eating Duck
Addict
Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.

Device: Kobo Aura, Sony PRS-650
Seems that thanks5_613 has expired. Brilliant thread, by the way, it has saved me quite a bit of money
Man Eating Duck is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals