Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 10-07-2012, 10:52 AM   #1
kjboland
kjboland has a spectacular aura aboutkjboland has a spectacular aura aboutkjboland has a spectacular aura aboutkjboland has a spectacular aura aboutkjboland has a spectacular aura aboutkjboland has a spectacular aura aboutkjboland has a spectacular aura aboutkjboland has a spectacular aura aboutkjboland has a spectacular aura aboutkjboland has a spectacular aura aboutkjboland has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Mini
Calibre Fetch question

This is a very basic question - I have looked at all the helps, but am getting nowhere, so would appreciate any help.

I have created a recipe from a working Mobi set (by copying and pasting the link - there appears no other way).
I can not see how to test this or get it working.

When I press "Fetch news" the next screen is the Schedule news dowloads with a list of countries, at the bottom it says 1300 sources. THe help advice here says to then open the country (which?) - and select the recipe - but I do not see the recipe against the countries I have looked at.

I appreciate this is a basic question, but I do not seem to be able to move beyond this.

thanks in advance for any help.
kjboland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:01 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjboland View Post
This is a very basic question - I have looked at all the helps, but am getting nowhere, so would appreciate any help.

I have created a recipe from a working Mobi set (by copying and pasting the link - there appears no other way).
I can not see how to test this or get it working.

When I press "Fetch news" the next screen is the Schedule news dowloads with a list of countries, at the bottom it says 1300 sources. THe help advice here says to then open the country (which?) - and select the recipe - but I do not see the recipe against the countries I have looked at.

I appreciate this is a basic question, but I do not seem to be able to move beyond this.

thanks in advance for any help.
try the search bar (type the name)
I believe recipes have a Language line. depending on which en-xx you chose...
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert