Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 04-19-2013, 10:18 AM   #1
BAD18
Enthusiast
BAD18 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color & Touch; Samsung Galaxy Tab
Switching libraries question

I just divided my main catalog into parts that I keep in Dropbox. I've named them Calibre Fiction/Calibre Reference/Calibre Cookbooks, etc. When I try to switch from one catalog to another I click on Switch Catalog> and my choices all say Calibre Library. So I can't tell which to select!

There must be a way to fix this, so it will be easy to switch between Calibre libraries.

thanks for help.
BAD18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 10:45 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAD18 View Post
I just divided my main catalog into parts that I keep in Dropbox. I've named them Calibre Fiction/Calibre Reference/Calibre Cookbooks, etc. When I try to switch from one catalog to another I click on Switch Catalog> and my choices all say Calibre Library. So I can't tell which to select!

There must be a way to fix this, so it will be easy to switch between Calibre libraries.

thanks for help.
The Main Folder (the one that contains: metadata.db) name of Each Library is what is used for the (list) Library Name.

The only case where a Calibre Library (name) is required, is Calibre Portable. All others may be any OS legal name
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert