"Read It Later" on M92

Can someone who is in touch with Onyx request them to add this to their
web-browser on M92 ? "Read it Later" is meant for such devices and it would
be awesome if we can implement it.
maindoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 09:23 AM   #2
jbaach
Connoisseur
jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: prs 505, pocketbook 903, onyx boox m92
I use a little custom script on my plone server, a bookmarklet in my laptop browser and a bookmark on my ereader. Works fine for me.
jbaach is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert