Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 04-16-2010, 05:08 PM   #1
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
PRS-700 for sale/trade

I have a refurbished PRS-700 that I want to either sell for $250 or as a partial trade for a Kindle DX or straight up for a K2i. I can post pictures for those who want them but I will have to do it when i get my camera.

It is a nice reader but I prefer the convenience of multiple kindles on my account vice having to DeDRM and convert. I even have a spare stylus you can have with it.

Shipping with in the US will be right around $10 and everywhere else we can check the US Postal Service to see.

-Rob

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 04-24-2010 at 06:57 AM. Reason: Sold by OP
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 05:27 PM   #2
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

No one? How about for $225? with shipping included in the US...
Advert
Old 04-21-2010, 11:09 PM   #3
Andre
Enthusiast
Andre will become famous soon enoughAndre will become famous soon enoughAndre will become famous soon enoughAndre will become famous soon enoughAndre will become famous soon enoughAndre will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-500, Sony PRS-500
I'm interested, check your pm
Thanks
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 03:33 PM   #4
rcuadro
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
I'm interested, check your pm
Thanks
replied
Old 04-23-2010, 07:31 PM   #5
rcuadro
Wizard

Sold
Advert