Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-24-2012, 11:17 PM   #1
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
5 High Heels Mysteries by Gemma Halliday for $2.99 (Nook/Kindle)

Gemma Halliday has been offering her "Hollywood" series for free recently (https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...gemma+halliday), but I thought it was also worth mentioning that the first five of her "High Heels Mysteries" are available right now for $2.99 at both BN and Amazon.

I found these looking through the BN "Staff Picks: Nook Books Under $5" deals referenced in arcadata's January affiliate thread (post #136 of https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...163427&page=10) if you want to use that link and give arcadata the thank-you "tip". I thought it was worth putting a bit of extra attention on this set, since I think $2.99 for the five books is a good deal, even if you already own one (like I did) or two. Arcadata indicates that the books have been price matched by Amazon and gives a link for that too in the same post.

If you don't want to use arcadata's links, you can also just search directly for High Heels Mysteries Boxed Set and it pops right up on either website. (Ignoring the oddity of a "boxed set" of e-books...)
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 03:16 AM   #2
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
The set of 5 books for $2.99 isn't bad -- especially since the individual titles still seem to be priced at $3.99 each.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-25-2012, 12:20 PM   #3
PodPeople
Connoisseur
PodPeople doesn't litterPodPeople doesn't litter

Device: Nook Simple Touch, iPad 3, Kindle 4B
Barnes & Noble reviewers reported terrible problems with this set on their Nooks. Buyer beware!
PodPeople is offline   Reply With Quote