Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 04-01-2011, 05:10 PM   #106
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
Oh, good, I can stop feeling slightly guilty about my little iPad addiction...

Well you just go right and feel guilty if that's what you want.

kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 01:22 PM   #107
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Sold a Xoom on Saturday. LOL I was in Best Buy playing around with the HP Touchsmart computer and of course I must swing by and play with the Xoom A guy come up and asked if I liked it better than the iPad and of course I said yes and went through all the funcitons and showed off how Honeycomb works. I said after playing around with this the iPad just seems boring and he was wide eyed and agreed. He was actually waiting to see if they had any iPad 2 in the back or any regular iPads left over. The sales guy came out with a regular iPad and asked if he prefered to wait for the iPad 2 to come in and he said NO, I want the Xoom now.

OK Moto lets see 15% commision. that should be up near $100
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-04-2011, 01:30 PM   #108
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by boswd View Post
Sold a Xoom on Saturday. LOL I was in Best Buy playing around with the HP Touchsmart computer and of course I must swing by and play with the Xoom A guy come up and asked if I liked it better than the iPad and of course I said yes and went through all the funcitons and showed off how Honeycomb works. I said after playing around with this the iPad just seems boring and he was wide eyed and agreed. He was actually waiting to see if they had any iPad 2 in the back or any regular iPads left over. The sales guy came out with a regular iPad and asked if he prefered to wait for the iPad 2 to come in and he said NO, I want the Xoom now.

OK Moto lets see 15% commision. that should be up near $100
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 02:19 PM   #109
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Yeah it was too funny the best buy kid looked liked he lost a commision or something.

He was impressed with the graphics when going from homescreen to homescreen but when I showed him how to add and change the homescreens with that whole Minority Report type of interaction, he was blurted out " That is sooo Freaking Cool" and then the YouTube app sent him over the edge.

he was like yeah the iPad2 is boring compared to this. It really is.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote