Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 02-03-2012, 05:56 PM   #1
gilly78201
gilly78201 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle fire
does it seem slow over at amazon's app store?

I've been going more and more to 1mobile.com for free game apps, that the amazon app store doesnt have. I asked this question over at the amazon discussion board, do the game makers contact amazon about adding their games? do many game makers not see the amazon app store as a money maker for them? I've been wondering about this for some time now. just today I found a great game at 1mobile called "bubble universe" its in 3D, and looks amazing on the kindle fire. their "new games" section is being updated almost everyday.
gilly78201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 02:15 PM   #2
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
There's some apps/games on Amazon's store that are a little out-dated compared to some on the regular market or some of the other 3rd party stores. I've never really looked too much into the reasoning of this. I imagine that it would be up to the developer to submit the newest version, or maybe it just takes a bit longer for Amazon to push it live for download.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 11:18 PM   #3
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Amazon goes through all the apps, that is not the case in the Android Market which is why they just came up with the new bouncer to help them combat malware and spam.

While slow, it is a good idea for Amazon to do this for their customers. While apps couldn't possibly steal stuff in the heart of your device, they can go after your built in SD card contents, and grab whatever they'd like. That, and spam you with the notification system.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote