Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 01-26-2012, 04:11 PM   #1
dandelioncottage
Abibliophobe
dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2 64 gb, Nook Glowlight, iPad 4 (128 gb)
Question ADE won't recognize Adobe account e-mail or password

I'm trying to install Adobe Digital Editions on a friend's Mac. She's never had an Adobe account. I downloaded the software and had her set up an account on the Adobe site at the prompt.

But when we tried to use her e-mail and password to finish installing ADE, it wouldn't recognize either one.

She has a NookColor, but we can't even get far enough to try authorizing it, because Adobe doesn't seem to think she has an account with them, even though we just set one up.

Any ideas what to try next? I've installed ADE on other Macs successfully, and never encountered this problem.

Thanks!
dandelioncottage is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ade, adobe digital editions, nookcolor