Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 08-17-2010, 10:02 PM   #1
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Luxury cover just arrived -- questions

Just received my new cover yesterday. The Amazon bought pen fits the loop perfectly. The cover is slightly bigger than I hoped for, but looks great.

One question I have regarding using the cover. Do any of you flip the front cover back over the back cover when reading one handed? That is what I did with the Sony cover for my 505. The cover is new and I cannot do it without forcing it. But without folding it all the way back, it is not comfortable to hold in one hand and controlling the flip bar for page turns.

A pleasant surprise is that the pinholders look very sturdy. The leather has a very slight grey tinge to it, so it probably won't look dirty too easily. The inside of the left side is completely stitched shut -- I remember some of you saying that you put reinforcements inside, so you actually opened it and resealed it?
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 06:53 AM   #2
Innobrain
Innobrain began at the beginning.

Device: Irex DR800S
Yes I do, in fact it gives more then one comfortable reading positions which is good. I do remember the cover was a little surly in the beginning. success!
Innobrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-18-2010, 07:04 AM   #3
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
And the cover still looks good after you did that? No crease marks or microcracks?
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 12:50 PM   #4
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
One question I have regarding using the cover. Do any of you flip the front cover back over the back cover when reading one handed?
I don't flip it back like that. Seems to be OK they way I hold it one handed. I balance the cover/reader in the palm of my left hand, with my fingers behind it and my thumb in front. From that position my thumb can reach the flipbar to push it left or right. I've got fairly long fingers though.

Quote:
I remember some of you saying that you put reinforcements inside, so you actually opened it and resealed it?
The iRex luxury cover should already be reinforced in the front. Are you sure that wasn't someone talking about a different cover?
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 02:38 PM   #5
Innobrain
Innobrain began at the beginning.

Device: Irex DR800S
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
And the cover still looks good after you did that? No crease marks or microcracks?
Let's say it's hard to preserve the original shape, especially because it's white. The leather kind of looks used now. but there are no cracks and looks ok.
Innobrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert