Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-09-2012, 02:44 PM   #1
tksimson
T.K. Simson
tksimson can eat soup with a fork.tksimson can eat soup with a fork.tksimson can eat soup with a fork.tksimson can eat soup with a fork.tksimson can eat soup with a fork.tksimson can eat soup with a fork.tksimson can eat soup with a fork.tksimson can eat soup with a fork.tksimson can eat soup with a fork.tksimson can eat soup with a fork.tksimson can eat soup with a fork.

Device: iphone
Melissa and her Prince- short illustrated book for free

Hello All,
I hope you will like my first book. It's a very very short ebook for you to read to your kids or let them look at the images while you fall asleep reading :-)

I am planning on continuing the story of Melissa in another book, but for now it is in a very early stage.

Please use the link below to download for free from smashwords. You must use the coupon: SG73P at checkout. Valid to the 21st of March 2012. If more people will be interested later on let me know and I will make a new one.

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view...0?ref=tksimson

Let me know if you enjoyed it!
Lots of best wishes to everyone
T.K.Simson

T. K. Simson
tksimson@gmail.com
facebook.com/tksimson
twitter.com/#!/Tksimson
tksimson is offline   Reply With Quote