Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 04-18-2009, 04:48 PM   #1
pwjone1
Bookie
pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Safari Online Books Forum?

I wonder if Mobileread might start up a Safari Online forum. Safari Online provides online access to books, quite a lot of technical content out there, and recently added a mobile capability:

http://www.safaribooksonline.com/Corporate/Content/mobile.php

so it is accessible from iPhone or other mobile phones. Apparently some have been able to get this to work from Kindle-2s and various other e-books, to some degree. I have not so far found a Forum up anywhere else, although they have facebook, linkedin, etc. (but those are pretty lame).
pwjone1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
safari online