Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 11-12-2011, 11:32 PM   #1
ghodur
Librarian
ghodur began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone and Kindle Touch
Unhappy Where did my book go?

I ordered my first audiobook from the iTunes store. It downloaded into iTunes, but doesn't show up anywhere on my phone. In iTunes it shows in a folder called Books and the playlist Recently Added. I can both see it and play it within iTunes. On my phone, the Audiobooks folder is empty, and the playlist Recently Added holds only an audiobook that I downloaded from the public library. Any idea how I can transfer this to my phone?
ghodur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 04:51 PM   #2
1611mac
eWanderer
1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iMac,iPad3,iPhone5-Kindle Fire,Touch,PaperWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghodur View Post
I ordered my first audiobook from the iTunes store. It downloaded into iTunes, but doesn't show up anywhere on my phone. In iTunes it shows in a folder called Books and the playlist Recently Added. I can both see it and play it within iTunes. On my phone, the Audiobooks folder is empty, and the playlist Recently Added holds only an audiobook that I downloaded from the public library. Any idea how I can transfer this to my phone?
did you sync? if this is your first book you probably need to set your device (phone) in iTunes to sync audio books. Select you device in iTunes and click on books at top of main pane. You should have opportunity to check "sync books" and "sync audiobooks" then check "apply" at bottom.
1611mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-18-2011, 11:30 AM   #3
ghodur
Librarian
ghodur began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone and Kindle Touch
Ah Ha! I got it finally. It was a matter of clicking on the folder where it was showing up in iTunes and dragging it onto the name of my phone under Devices.
ghodur is offline   Reply With Quote