Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 10-12-2012, 04:49 PM   #1
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Converting AZW and AZW3 with different Kindle

I have 3 kindles. I have the LATEST version of the Calibre plugins for removing DRM. The code I have in there is the one for my first and primary Kindle. I had no problem converting the files that were on the first and primary Kindle. I am now dragging the files from another of my kindles, and none of the AZW or AZW3 files will convert. Does downloading the items onto a different kindle and dragging those files to Calibre require me to change the kindle code in the plug in? Both kindles are registered to the same account. Thanks.
Tarana is online now   Reply With Quote