Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > iSilo/X

Notices

Old 11-29-2003, 02:53 AM   #16
archituz
Connoisseur
archituz doesn't litterarchituz doesn't litter

Has anyone been getting question marks substituting for other punctuations? expecially for quotation marks?
I thought it was a glitch on my Handera 330, but I'm getting this also on my new T3.

Also, I'd like some guidelines on viewing fonts on iSilo. Sites like PDA24/7 often have many different size texts and PDAGeek has most text very small. I don't have a clue which font to choose.

Cheers
Marty
Old 12-03-2003, 05:03 PM   #17
Francesco
Aficionado
Francesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enough

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Touch
Yes, I have. Although most of the time Spanish characters are displayed correctly, sometimes all I get is question marks.

I quitted using fonts with iSilo since I first encountered a glitch related to them (I don't even remember what it was), not to mention I was going blind. I think sometimes less is more, and so far, I'm starting to miss that ol' lean version 3.x.
Advert
Old 12-08-2003, 12:02 PM   #18
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
iSilo and iSiloX V4.01 Beta 3 is out!

iSilo - new since Beta 2:
- On the Tungsten T3, when performing a "Find Again", prevent the virtual input area from popping up.

iSilo - changes from Beta 2:
- Opening a document may result in a blank display.
- When scrolling backwards through lines with no spaces or line breaks, such as long lines with non-breaking spaces, scrolling fails to happen.
- For a page with a full page table and positioned down to at least the third screen of the page, going directly to the top of the page only results in scrolling back one screen.
- When using Battery Pack by Omega One to close iSilo while a document is open, the device crashes.

iSiloX - changes from Beta 2:
- If two HotSync names differ only in case, it may not be possible to add both as destinations.
Old 12-17-2003, 11:38 AM   #19
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander
iSilo V4.01 Beta 2 is out and fixes the problem mentioned above!
It's true, it is *almost* fixed; however, sometimes it still happens that iSilo drops a line when scrolling pagewise. More infrequently now though.
Old 01-03-2004, 02:28 PM   #20
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
iSilo/X V4.01 Final is released. Give it a try and see if your problem does still exist.
Advert