Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 07-07-2013, 03:20 PM   #1
HFC3
Enthusiast
HFC3 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
[SOLVED] Manage Saved Searchs not working

Is there a shortcut to "Manage Searches"?

The drop down menu on the Save Search icon doesn't always work. 9 out of 10 times if I click on the itty-bitty drop down arrow on the icon it saves the current search (if any). 1 out of 10 times, it brings up the drop down menu with allows for selecting "Manage Saved Searches".

Why doesn't the drop down work every time is a pertinent question, but if there's a short-cut, then it doesn't matter as much.

Thanks again

Harry

Last edited by HFC3; 07-07-2013 at 05:28 PM.
HFC3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 03:36 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by HFC3 View Post
Is there a shortcut to "Manage Searches"?

The drop down menu on the Save Search icon doesn't always work. 9 out of 10 times if I click on the itty-bitty drop down arrow on the icon it saves the current search (if any). 1 out of 10 times, it brings up the drop down menu with allows for selecting "Manage Saved Searches".

Why doesn't the drop down work every time is a pertinent question, but if there's a short-cut, then it doesn't matter as much.

Thanks again

Harry
You can also easily manage them in the tag browser (if you had not hidden that group)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-07-2013, 04:58 PM   #3
HFC3
Enthusiast

I don't see tag browser anywhere except in Preferences->Look and Feel->Tag Browser. Nothing there seems to says display that option or not.

I checked the Toolbar preferences, but Tag Browser isn't an available addition.

Where do I get to this "Tag Browser" group, or where to I look to see if it's hidden?
Old 07-07-2013, 05:13 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by HFC3 View Post
I don't see tag browser anywhere except in Preferences->Look and Feel->Tag Browser. Nothing there seems to says display that option or not.

I checked the Toolbar preferences, but Tag Browser isn't an available addition.

Where do I get to this "Tag Browser" group, or where to I look to see if it's hidden?
The Tag Browser is the Left Pane (click the Luggage Tag at the bottom)
Saved searches should be there
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 05:28 PM   #5
HFC3
Enthusiast

Excellent!

Thanks!
Advert