Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 06-26-2012, 03:41 PM   #1
uglyoldbob
uglyoldbob began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M92
onyxboox.com ?

So I ordered an M92 from onyxboox.com 6 days ago. The order is still pending. Has anybody had a successful order from them recently? I'm not having any type of actual communication from them about my order other than "Pending" from their website.
uglyoldbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 01:46 PM   #2
patrikpatrik
patrikpatrik began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx M92
I think they are out of buisness. I have returned my M92 for repair to them on the 7:th of May, and it has not been returned. They do not answer mail nor telephone. I been calling them for weeks without any sucess. Unfortunately I think my M92 is lost forever. I hope you have not paied for yours!
patrikpatrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 12:51 PM   #3
jbsavitz
Connoisseur
jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, Onyx Boox M92 and i62HD
Hi,

Let me offer some insight. I just received an email from Yale last night. He's been backed up and is now catching up on email and probably order fulfillment as well. If I were you, I'd try and contact him again by email and give him a couple of days to respond. I know he's not out of business.
jbsavitz is offline   Reply With Quote